6 Month Layby Terms & Conditions
Mother Goose offers a 6 Month Lay-by option with online banking. This allows you to purchase your items and make payments over a period of 6 Months.
Layby Terms & Conditions
- A Lay-by is a contract of sale with Mother Goose.
- Layby term is strictly 6 Months with regular fortnightly payments. You can make payments more frequently if you like.
- Minimum 15% deposit to establish the Layby.
- Laybys can be established in store or over the phone.
- A layby fee of $2.
- Payments can be made in store, via internet banking or on 62291800.
- The initial 15% deposit needs to be on the layby at all times.
- Individual items can be collected from the layby as they are paid for, but a 15% deposit on the remaining items must be paid
- Mother Goose have the right to cancel a Layby if payment terms and time frames are not met. Both goods and money paid will be forfeited
- The 15% deposit is non refundable if the Layby is cancelled for change of mind
- It is the customers responsibility to maintain the terms of the Layby. Mother Goose will not send reminder notifications or cancellation letters in the mail.
- Shipping is $9.90 flat per item for shipping in Tasmania.
Shipping is $30 flat per item for shipping throughout mainland Australia.