COT & MATTRESS SPECIAL $399
If you are looking for an elegant cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the babyhood Lulu Cot has babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no heavy bending and trying to stretch across the length of the cot – so it is better for your back.
The Lulu Cot uses natural timber which varies in colour. In the lighter beech colour, there is a variation in tone between the slats and the frame, giving the cot a natural two-toned appearance, so perfectly on trend with a scandi style for your baby’s nursery.
It is made from clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber, has a 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot, at a fantastic price. Now you don’t have to settle for cheap quality cots from no named brands – something special and something safe, at a price that will save you money.
• Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
• Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side
• Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
• An elegant modern style which is always on trend
• Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it is gender neutral
• Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight when used correctly
|Assembled Dimension||W76 x L140 x H84cm|
|Carton 1||W81 x L143 x H19cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm x 690mm x 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted|
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us –|
|Product Care & Warranty|
Information not Available
If you are looking for more information, feel free to email us.