Real nest of enlightenment and comfort, the Cocoonababy nest reassures babies and help them adapt smoothly to life after birth. While respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy® nest allows babies who have lost their known landmarks in the womb of their mother to feel safe and content. This position present many advantages, including improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep.
The semi-fetal posture helps to:
- Reduce involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry (startle or moro reflex)
- Limit the risk of 'flat head syndrome' (positional plagiocephaly)
- Limit gastric reflux
- Improve the interaction between the baby and those around (the baby's gaze is neither fixed towards the ceiling nor always towards the same side).
The Cocoonababy® nest includes:
- An adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- A white Fleur de Coton® fitted sheet (machine washable at 30°C).
- A waterproof sheet (machine washable at 60°C)
- A white Fleur de Coton® Tummy band which maintains the child in an ideal position without impeding his freedom of movement.
Safety First: Cocoonababy is suitable for babies from 2.8kgs and until the child starts trying to roll over or change position in the nest (3 months old). For use in a cot (making sure the base is in the lowest position and that the depth above the cot mattress is superior to 50cm or on the ground, on carpet, or in a playpen. Do not use this product in a Moses basket, a rocking cradle, or in a stroller Carrycot
Made in France
Information not Available
If you are looking for more information, feel free to email us.